We offer all clients HIV testing.
If HIV is detected early, treatment can be started which prevents damage to the immune system. With early treatment, long-term effects of HIV including serious infections and other health problems can be prevented.
- A blood test is the most common way to test for HIV
- We offer same day HIV result on Monday to Thursday (if testing before 1pm)
- The test provides a reliable result 4 weeks after exposure to HIV.
Point of care HIV test
- A spot of blood is taken from pricking a finger with a tiny needle.
- The result is available within twenty minutes
For a free at home HIV testing kit, go to test.hiv to see if you are eligible.
For more information on HIV treatment and care, pregnancy, PEP, PrEP and more follow the links below
The Terrence Higgins Trust
I Want PrEP Now