We offer free, confidential, non-judgemental advice and support for young people. People of any age are welcome to access Luton Sexual Health clinic sessions, at any time or location.
We also have some sessions just for people aged under 21 years. There is no lower age limit for these clinics.
If you have any concerns or questions about sexual health, no matter what age you are, we can help.
We offer free, friendly and confidential access to:
- information and advice on any sexual health issue or concern
- one-to-one support
- self-esteem, sex, relationships and sexual health choices support
- advice on safer sex and reducing risks
- a full range of contraception methods, including emergency contraception (‘the morning after pill’)
- pregnancy testing
- non-judgemental support and advice around pregnancy options
- referrals for abortion
- signposting to maternity services
- testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and genital symptoms
- information and advice about HIV
- HIV testing
- testing and treatment for chlamydia
- free condoms (for 24 years and under only) attending Luton Sexual Health
- the C-Card scheme
Find out about C-Card.