header Image header Image


If you are LGBTQ and would like to explore any issues you have, or if you have concerns around discrimination, there is information and support available from a number of organisations:

If you witness or are affected by hate crime, please contact the police – 999 for emergencies, 101 for non-emergencies.

If you have experienced a hate crime due to your sexual orientation or gender identity, you should contact a LAGLO (Lesbian and Gay Liaison Officer) or the Bedfordshire Hate Crimes Unit even if you don’t want to press charges.

At Luton Sexual Health you can speak to a Health Mentor or Health Advisor, who will be able to provide support or signpost you to relevant organisations who can help. You can speak to us about coming out, transitioning, experience of stigma, negative self-image, or any other concerns or queries you have.